Monday, May 4, 2009

Retrospective Precognitive


Yo bloke - where are ya?

Sorry, had a blocked nose, had to go blow it.

That's a coincidence. I wrote a story about that time my nose told the future

You a freaking liar - it did no such thing

Yeah it friggen did you stupid sack of phlegm

No it didn't you imbecile

I told you before that it told the future, and that future happened.

You are completely and utterly mental. Why do I even talk to you. You have no grip on reality. You live in a moron's fantasy world filled with doughnuts and levitating dune buggies. Keep away from me

Fine...but at least read my article:

http://www.authspot.com/Short-Stories/Retrospective-Precognitive.687447

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Duff Moss -- nuff said Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template